Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: tsinsf on November 13, 2020, 12:57:44 pm
-
I was watching Sean Bagshaw videos on using luminosity masks in PS and noticed rather than a desktop arrow (also the clear brush tool is colored) he had somehow converted it to a colored feathered brush. Any idea how to do this? I sometimes loose my brush and have to spend a few moments finding it.
-
Not sure what you mean by "desktop arrow." Are you talking about the cursor? Maybe if you posted a screen shot of the feathered arrow you referred to.
-
Yes, the cursor.
-
This isn't a direct answer to your question, but if you're using a Mac running (I think) Mojave or later, it will respond to rapid movement of the mouse back and forth by temporarily showing the cursor as a very large arrow. Like you, I lose the cursor from time to time and find this very helpful.
Jeremy
-
Yes, the cursor.
I think you just want to create a custom cursor: https://youtu.be/OuJhCuNqFbU
-
Why not just contact Sean?
-
It's probably cursor highlight software such as https://cursorattention.software.informer.com/ (https://cursorattention.software.informer.com/) designed for webcasts or videos. Google may find what will work for you.