Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: kers on November 12, 2020, 06:09:47 pm
-
Every other year i make a photograph of the Moon and Mars with a better digital camera.
However mars is still too far away
At least i can see now its globe-shape. 46MP and 600mm lens
-
just as i posted it i thought i could do better:
bís Mars with Nikon J5 (20MP) + 600mm lens (about 1600mm FF)
PS - same lens- as you can see the lens does better than 46MP FF- at least 100MP in the central area
-
I think this is as good as I got.
Sony RX10 iv, at 600mm equiv., ISO 3200, F4. Nowhere close to yours. Good enough though for a handheld shot of Jupiter and 4 moons.
-
you over-exposed! .. i used f13 1/25 sec 160asa
I used a 300mmPF nikon lens with a 2x converter. works best at f13..
and mine was not hand held... sturdy tripod and radio triggered