Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on November 08, 2020, 04:28:54 pm

Title: Autumn Reflections and Seaweed
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on November 08, 2020, 04:28:54 pm
I know, it is an unusual subject for a photograph isn't it?

But all I can say is if you see it and you like it and you think it could be worthwhile, then put 100% into shooting it the best way that you can.. ;)

Dave
Title: Re: Autumn Reflections and Seaweed
Post by: David Eckels on November 08, 2020, 04:43:36 pm
Actually, I like it.
Title: Re: Autumn Reflections and Seaweed
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on November 08, 2020, 06:39:24 pm
Actually, I like it.

Thank you David and so do I btw  ;)

Dave
Title: Re: Autumn Reflections and Seaweed
Post by: RMW on November 08, 2020, 06:51:36 pm
Very interesting and pleasing.
Hope you don't hesitate to put more up that are "unusual".
Title: Re: Autumn Reflections and Seaweed
Post by: RSL on November 08, 2020, 07:35:52 pm
It's a genuine abstract, Dave. Very difficult to do with photography.
Title: Re: Autumn Reflections and Seaweed
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 09, 2020, 04:46:21 am
Worked well, I like it.
Title: Re: Autumn Reflections and Seaweed
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 09, 2020, 10:51:20 am
It's a very beautiful abstract.
Would look well in a huge print, I think.
Title: Re: Autumn Reflections and Seaweed
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 09, 2020, 02:49:58 pm
Actually, I like it.

So do I. And I find it vaguely disconcerting, which is good.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Autumn Reflections and Seaweed
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 09, 2020, 03:38:03 pm
Oh, my!
Title: Re: Autumn Reflections and Seaweed
Post by: praja343 on November 09, 2020, 04:49:53 pm
I would say that i find this image one of the best in this thread! Good going.
Title: Re: Autumn Reflections and Seaweed
Post by: Cornfield on November 09, 2020, 06:27:32 pm
Its a Monet!

Love it well done.  Make a large print and it will sell in the right place.
Title: Re: Autumn Reflections and Seaweed
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on November 12, 2020, 06:54:48 am
Wow thanks everyone  :D :D :D

You guys really are the best  ;)

Don't know if any of you are interested (even though I think you should be), but I am still adding lots of new location viewpoints I have photographed in Scotland to the 'Extra Free Chapters' section on my website. So if you are stuck at home, bored, or you just want a little light entertainment in these dark times and that also includes map and street view links to where I took each photo, then go to http://skyephotoguide.com/extra.html (http://skyephotoguide.com/extra.html) for a fun read and where I also try to impress you with a few more of my images from across Scotland, as well as tell you stories that will hopefully entertain you, inform you, intrigue you and quite possibly even scare you and of course also include lots of landscape photography discussions as well.

Dave