Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on November 08, 2020, 12:54:56 pm
-
?
Jeremy
-
Another!
-
I like it! The light is just right.
-
Very nice, Jeremy. Looks as if your fog machine is working as well as Bill's.
-
I like this very much, Jeremy: your own dark side.
;-)
-
I like this very much, Jeremy: your own dark side.
;-)
Yes this one has all the elements working together and is moody.
JR
-
I like it! The light is just right.
+1
-
Elves labour lost..... looks straight out of Tolkien.
-
Definitely a Tolkienesque vibe. Love it.
-
Yes, to all the comments. Great shot.
-
Love it!
-
Elves labour lost..... looks straight out of Tolkien.
Oh Hell Yes!!
-
A very appealing image, indeed.
My only suggestion would be to darken the highlights at the bottom, which tend to pull my eye to that edge, and away from the mysterious goodness above.