Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: OnlyNorth on November 08, 2020, 12:47:15 pm

Title: Hope...
Post by: OnlyNorth on November 08, 2020, 12:47:15 pm
 or maybe not.
Title: Re: Hope...
Post by: David Eckels on November 08, 2020, 01:56:07 pm
Wow. Interesting.
Title: Re: Hope...
Post by: Bob_B on November 09, 2020, 08:24:03 am
Tremendous visual impact. Hope? I don't know about that, but I like the photo.
Title: Re: Hope...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 09, 2020, 10:42:37 am
Very powerful image.
Title: Re: Hope...
Post by: OnlyNorth on November 12, 2020, 03:42:50 pm
Thank You all!
Title: Re: Hope...
Post by: kers on November 12, 2020, 05:34:30 pm
Like the image, but a bit too much photoshopped for me...
Title: Re: Hope...
Post by: OnlyNorth on February 18, 2021, 02:26:16 pm
On happiness.....
Title: Re: Hope...
Post by: OnlyNorth on February 23, 2021, 04:40:41 pm
About unhappiness.
Title: Re: Hope...
Post by: francois on February 24, 2021, 07:12:09 am
All three images are very nice and evocative but I still have a sweet spot for the first one. The Notre-Dame Strix wouldn't be out of place in this image!
Title: Re: Hope...
Post by: OnlyNorth on February 26, 2021, 09:57:13 am
All three images are very nice and evocative but I still have a sweet spot for the first one. The Notre-Dame Strix wouldn't be out of place in this image!
The last two were inspired by an old song '' Blue bird of happiness''.
Thank You.