Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on November 08, 2020, 08:52:44 am
-
?
Jeremy
-
Beautiful, Jeremy. The fog gives the kind of diffuse light most of us would give a lot for.
-
Beautiful, Jeremy. The fog gives the kind of diffuse light most of us would give a lot for.
Amen
Perfect!
-
Beautiful, Jeremy. The fog gives the kind of diffuse light most of us would give a lot for.
+1.
-
I like the composition and content; a beautiful way to frame the subject with that dark trunk in the middle. However, I do feel there is an overall imbalance because the bottom right side does not have any leaves. I have many such compositions that are good but just a bit off balance for one reason or another.
JR
-
Really nice!
-
Well done. Just enough color with the leaves.