Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on November 08, 2020, 06:12:14 am

Title: Riparian Rhythms
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 08, 2020, 06:12:14 am
Riparian Rhythms. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2020/11/08/riparian-rhythms-1-2/)

Title: Re: Riparian Rhythms
Post by: RSL on November 08, 2020, 08:34:33 am
Superb stuff, Rajan; especially the first and third. The second reminds me of this one from Vietnam in 1965.
Title: Re: Riparian Rhythms
Post by: francois on November 08, 2020, 08:35:12 am
A brilliant set… I love the golden light but also the soft colors of the 2nd shot from your blog.
Title: Re: Riparian Rhythms
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 08, 2020, 08:48:44 am
All good, including the extra one on the blog, #2 of the three here is quite superb.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Riparian Rhythms
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 08, 2020, 12:05:49 pm
Excellent set. I look forward to the next installment.
Title: Re: Riparian Rhythms
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 09, 2020, 04:48:31 am
Excellent.
Title: Re: Riparian Rhythms
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 09, 2020, 05:10:01 am
Thank you, all.

Russ, that's a great photo. The purist may deduct a point (but I won't) for the oar cut off on one side.

Title: Re: Riparian Rhythms
Post by: RSL on November 09, 2020, 07:44:29 am
Thanks, Rajan. I had a 50mm on my Canon 7. The picture isn't cropped. Yes. I wish I'd been able to back off a bit but there wasn't time.
Title: Re: Riparian Rhythms
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 09, 2020, 10:47:53 am
Thanks, Rajan. I had a 50mm on my Canon 7. The picture isn't cropped. Yes. I wish I'd been able to back off a bit but there wasn't time.
You should have switched to a 35.   ;)
Title: Re: Riparian Rhythms
Post by: thierrylegros396 on November 09, 2020, 12:55:03 pm
2nd for me too ;)

Thierry