Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on November 07, 2020, 12:10:45 pm
-
From 2013
-
Russ,
A significant picture I think. Shows the emptying out of country people from their farms. And is, as history tells, one of the principal reasons for the explosion of rage in America.
So thank you for posting it.
Richard
PS- And I like it too, as an expressive b&w.
-
Thanks, Richard. We were returning from Florida in the spring of 2013. We were on US 24 and had left Limon about ten minutes before this scene popped up. I pulled out a tripod and put my D800 on it. Got it before it started to rain, but it did rain and thunder and flash plenty before we got to Manitou Springs.
-
Nice! Love the PP.
-
Good one, Russ.
Jeremy
-
Great shot with a good balance between the dramatic sky and the rest of the image.
Bravo!
-
Nice! Love the PP.
+1 indeed!
-
Definitely a keeper.
-
Beautiful in a desolate kind of way.