Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on November 04, 2020, 04:33:46 pm

Title: Confluence
Post by: MattBurt on November 04, 2020, 04:33:46 pm
At the nearby creek last night. I was trying to catch some spectacular color I thought might happen but what we got was a little more muted than I hoped. Still some interesting shapes in the clouds and worth getting out (as always).

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50564666098_48d69d2ea5_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2k3e8zU)
Title: Re: Confluence
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 04, 2020, 04:38:18 pm
That creek is a goldmine for you.
Title: Re: Confluence
Post by: MattBurt on November 04, 2020, 04:54:44 pm
That creek is a goldmine for you.

Is sure is and being so close it is one of my very few options when I get off work at 5 and sunset is at 5:05! :)
Title: Re: Confluence
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 05, 2020, 03:55:39 am
Still some good colour.
Title: Re: Confluence
Post by: francois on November 05, 2020, 08:33:30 am
Well worth getting feet wet or cold!
And, as usual, early risers take the prize.