Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on November 04, 2020, 01:41:34 pm

Title: Football Practice
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 04, 2020, 01:41:34 pm
Football Practice. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2020/11/04/football-practice/)

Title: Re: Football Practice
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 04, 2020, 01:43:25 pm
Good light. Possibly a little too tightly cropped at the top?

Jeremy
Title: Re: Football Practice
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 04, 2020, 01:48:22 pm
Good light. Possibly a little too tightly cropped at the top?

Jeremy

I wanted to eliminate the background fence, see here in full.

Title: Re: Football Practice
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 04, 2020, 02:01:56 pm
Yes. I rather suspected you'd done it to cut out something undesirable.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Football Practice
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 04, 2020, 03:41:27 pm
After taking into account Jeremy's point, I have now extended the frame (and replaced the image above) to make the crop less tight.
Title: Re: Football Practice
Post by: RSL on November 04, 2020, 07:37:49 pm
The first crop is fine, Rajan. A fine shot.