Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: David Eckels on November 03, 2020, 09:00:42 am

Title: Belt of Venus Rising
Post by: David Eckels on November 03, 2020, 09:00:42 am
While waiting for the blue moon. Much of photography seems to be about waiting in the right mood, in the right place, anticipating the call from somewhere interesting. Feeling.
Title: Re: Belt of Venus Rising
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 03, 2020, 09:34:49 am
So peaceful and meditative.
And it perfectly fits the definitions (I had to look up "belt of Venus," which sounded like an astronomical term.)

Lovely.
Title: Re: Belt of Venus Rising
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 03, 2020, 10:25:17 am
Wonderful and peaceful. Probably the best time of the day, even if you are not a photographer!
Title: Re: Belt of Venus Rising
Post by: RMW on November 03, 2020, 10:30:13 am
Agree with what they all said !
Title: Re: Belt of Venus Rising
Post by: David Eckels on November 03, 2020, 12:40:26 pm
Glad you got the feeling I had when I saw this. Thanks!
Title: Re: Belt of Venus Rising
Post by: MattBurt on November 04, 2020, 04:04:48 pm
Lovely shot. I love those moments too. Much better than frantically trying to get into location in time.
Title: Re: Belt of Venus Rising
Post by: David Eckels on November 04, 2020, 04:10:42 pm
Thanks, Matt. It helps being retired!
Title: Re: Belt of Venus Rising
Post by: MattBurt on November 04, 2020, 04:29:48 pm
Thanks, Matt. It helps being retired!

I'm looking forward to it. Like a teeny tiny dot on the horizon.