Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: rasworth on October 30, 2020, 09:21:40 pm
-
Just noticed Photoshop 2021 and Photoshop 2020 both in my start menu, as well as Bridge 2021 and 2020. Not a big deal, but would like to delete the older programs. Has anybody had issues with uninstall of the 2020 versions, i.e. any impact on the remaining 2021s?
Richard Southworth
Added by edit - Windows 10 system
-
I have had no problems. Just uninstall and forget about them.
-
Use the CC application or in each folder, the uninstaller to remove the older versions.
-
Did so, no problems.
Richard Southworth
-
I had some issues with 22.0 (2021) and needed to go back to 21.2.4 (2020). Net scuttlebutt suggests I'm not the only one. Adobe has been helpful and is working on solutions but for now...