Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RMW on October 30, 2020, 08:59:41 pm
-
Same as last post except in b&w.
Find them both good.
-
Really good, the processing is also top!
-
+1, really love your processing
-
Add my vote for the B&W processing. The quality of the scene is haunting me… what a beautiful image.
-
A fine shot, Richard.
-
Really good, the processing is also top!
I agree.
-
Yes, skilfully processed. Good result.
Jeremy
-
Well done, I like the ripples in the water.
-
Beautiful conversion. But I looked again at the colour version and the lovely warm tones tilt it for me over this one.
-
Hello Everyone.
Thank you all for your kind comments.
It's not a little thing to receive support from here the day before a consequential election and three days after an unexpectedly powerful hurricane.
Richard