Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on October 29, 2020, 09:16:09 am

Title: Glacier Cave
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 29, 2020, 09:16:09 am
Glacier Cave. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2020/10/29/glacier-cave/)

Title: Re: Glacier Cave
Post by: RSL on October 29, 2020, 09:45:24 am
Beautiful shots, Rajan. Bravo!
Title: Re: Glacier Cave
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 29, 2020, 10:17:27 am
Wos! Those are spectacular!

I'm pleased to see that you don't let your drone do all of your walking for you these days.   :)
Title: Re: Glacier Cave
Post by: MattBurt on October 29, 2020, 10:55:40 am
Wonderful! I really want to get into a glacier cave at some point. I love these kinds of otherworldly places.
Title: Re: Glacier Cave
Post by: francois on October 29, 2020, 12:10:56 pm
I can't find words for these two shots… They can possibly only have been taken on another planet.
Bravo, Rajan.
Title: Re: Glacier Cave
Post by: armand on October 29, 2020, 07:53:51 pm
Very nice! Makes me miss my time there. I was planning to go back this year but no such luck.
Title: Re: Glacier Cave
Post by: sdwilsonsct on October 29, 2020, 08:40:13 pm
I can't find words for these two shots… They can possibly only have been taken on another planet.
Bravo, Rajan.

Yes. I like the scale in #1.
Title: Re: Glacier Cave
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 30, 2020, 05:04:05 am
Wonderful.
Title: Re: Glacier Cave
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 30, 2020, 05:43:22 am
Thank you, all.

Because of the pandemic there was no other photographer in there. Only a couple of workers chipping at icy overhangs trying to make the cave safe for visitors.

Eric - one can fly a drone inside the cave but GPS will not be available and you risk it crashing into the walls.

Title: Re: Glacier Cave
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 30, 2020, 05:10:07 pm
Thank you, all.

Because of the pandemic there was no other photographer in there. Only a couple of workers chipping at icy overhangs trying to make the cave safe for visitors.

Eric - one can fly a drone inside the cave but GPS will not be available and you risk it crashing into the walls.
We wouldn't want you to forget how to walk and use a regular camera, would we?  ;D