Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Andres Bonilla on October 28, 2020, 12:16:17 am

Title: Lady Vendor
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 28, 2020, 12:16:17 am
My first outing in Thailand before the pandemic.
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: RSL on October 28, 2020, 08:03:44 am
A fine portrait, Andres.
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 28, 2020, 01:01:25 pm
A fine portrait, Andres.
Yes it is.
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 28, 2020, 03:25:24 pm
Yes it is.

Thank you!
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 28, 2020, 03:25:56 pm
A fine portrait, Andres.

Thanks!!
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 28, 2020, 03:28:35 pm
It was our first night out , it was very interesting the outdoors food the markets.
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: RSL on October 28, 2020, 03:47:14 pm
A chance to do street! Wish I could have been with you, Andres.
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 28, 2020, 04:01:22 pm
Yes!! The good old days, hopefully I will be able to redo my Europe trip that I had to cancel.
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: francois on October 29, 2020, 08:00:03 am
All nice and colorful, bravo Andres.

As a funny note, on the second photo of the second set, the woman on the right seems to stick out her tongue but upon closer look, it's a just something far away in the background ;-)
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 29, 2020, 10:23:20 am
Another fine set.
I find the shot of the tents especially entertaining.
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 30, 2020, 04:03:00 pm
All nice and colorful, bravo Andres.

As a funny note, on the second photo of the second set, the woman on the right seems to stick out her tongue but upon closer look, it's a just something far away in the background ;-)

Ohh you are right! LOL, I will clone it out, now everytime I see the photo I see the tongue!
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 30, 2020, 04:03:57 pm
Another fine set.
I find the shot of the tents especially entertaining.

Thank you, too bad the smells and ambiance can not be translated in a photo.
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 30, 2020, 04:55:23 pm
Thank you, too bad the smells and ambiance can not be translated in a photo.
The variety of colors at least suggests a similar variety of aromas.
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 30, 2020, 08:40:57 pm
The variety of colors at least suggests a similar variety of aromas.

Aromas is a much better word!
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: RSL on October 31, 2020, 07:48:43 am
Been there. Smelled that. You get used to it after a while.
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: Andres Bonilla on October 31, 2020, 07:01:18 pm
Been there. Smelled that. You get used to it after a while.

I actually loved the outdoor market aromas, the ultra spicy food I couldn't handle.
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: RSL on October 31, 2020, 07:47:33 pm
Me too, Andres. I described some of that in Short Stories from Thai Seeds (http://www.russ-lewis.com/asia/Shorts/S-preface.html).
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 01, 2020, 01:14:27 am
Me too, Andres. I described some of that in Short Stories from Thai Seeds (http://www.russ-lewis.com/asia/Shorts/S-preface.html).

Fascinating reading!! Great stories, I will read them all, thanks for the link.
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 01, 2020, 01:48:28 am
Me too, Andres. I described some of that in Short Stories from Thai Seeds (http://www.russ-lewis.com/asia/Shorts/S-preface.html).

Udorn, extremely funny!
Title: Re: Lady Vendor
Post by: RSL on November 01, 2020, 08:26:09 am
Andres, you might also like this: http://www.russ-lewis.com/asia/Poetry/Ubon.html