Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: PeterAit on October 21, 2020, 10:39:40 am

Title: Subjects sometimes just fall into your lap
Post by: PeterAit on October 21, 2020, 10:39:40 am
Or in this case, my hair. I suppose it fell on me when I was walking down the driveway to get the paper. Anyway, it's a leaf footed bug ( a real bug, order hemiptera), and I think the species is Acanthocephala terminalis. Very slow-moving chap, just sat still while I took this 3 image stack. Voigtlander 110mm macro on Sony A7R3.
Title: Re: Subjects sometimes just fall into your lap
Post by: Alan Klein on October 21, 2020, 10:57:27 am
Looks like a bug to me.  Nice shot Peter.
Title: Re: Subjects sometimes just fall into your lap
Post by: RSL on October 21, 2020, 12:47:58 pm
That one can stay out of my lap, Peter.
Title: Re: Subjects sometimes just fall into your lap
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 21, 2020, 07:46:59 pm
It's waiting to be paid before it will sign a model release.
Nice shot.