Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on October 19, 2020, 02:23:04 pm

Title: ice
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 19, 2020, 02:23:04 pm
?

Jeremy
Title: Re: ice
Post by: Bob_B on October 20, 2020, 08:32:58 am
I like it, especially how the mixture of textures and patterns intermixes with the various shades of blue. Nice!
Title: Re: ice
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 20, 2020, 09:35:06 am
I like it, especially how the mixture of textures and patterns intermixes with the various shades of blue. Nice!
I quite agree.
I guess it's not the Lakes District. Greenland?
Title: Re: ice
Post by: francois on October 20, 2020, 11:29:35 am
Wow, I can't really tell what it is but it looks stunning with those blues and grainy/smooth ice. It must be on a different planet!
Bravo.
Title: Re: ice
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 20, 2020, 01:46:42 pm
Thanks, all. It was inside an ice cave in, appropriately enough, Iceland. Nearly five years ago, now. I wonder when I'll get back there again.

Jeremy
Title: Re: ice
Post by: RSL on October 20, 2020, 02:38:04 pm
A fine shot, Jeremy.
Title: Re: ice
Post by: MattBurt on October 20, 2020, 03:18:41 pm
Pretty cool (ha!) and I really like the texture in the foreground.
Title: Re: ice
Post by: armand on October 20, 2020, 07:58:36 pm
Works well here. I'm always fascinated by the contrast between the blue/cold ice and yellow/warm sun.