Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: rabanito on October 17, 2020, 05:05:17 pm

Title: Black & White in Colour
Post by: rabanito on October 17, 2020, 05:05:17 pm
Young Grebe
Title: Re: Black & White in Colour
Post by: RSL on October 17, 2020, 07:40:16 pm
Good one, Rab.
Title: Re: Black & White in Colour
Post by: francois on October 18, 2020, 08:31:07 am
Lovely. At first glance I thought it was "just" a duck but upon closer examination, you're right (of course) it's a grebe.
Title: Re: Black & White in Colour
Post by: rabanito on October 18, 2020, 11:21:57 am
Thank you friends!
I've been following the grebes since middle August.
"Thanks" to Covid, in a way :-)
This is from 22.August. One week before they were still four eggs :-)
Only one survived :-(

Title: Re: Black & White in Colour
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 18, 2020, 05:33:41 pm
Good one, Rab.
+1.
Title: Re: Black & White in Colour
Post by: francois on October 19, 2020, 07:51:20 am
Thank you friends!
I've been following the grebes since middle August.
"Thanks" to Covid, in a way :-)
This is from 22.August. One week before they were still four eggs :-)
Only one survived :-(

Very nice also. Yes, grebes are intriguing birds. I like them a lot.