Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on October 16, 2020, 01:15:17 am

Title: River park sunset
Post by: MattBurt on October 16, 2020, 01:15:17 am
Great sunset tonight. If the sky is the best thing going, subject-wise I like to use some water to maximize it if there is some handy. That can also bring light into a foreground that might otherwise be very dark.
So I jumped, rock to rock out to the middle of the Gunnison which is running very low right now, partially from drought and also just because this is usually a low water time of year.
I made it back dry which is always nice too.

K-1ii & 15-30
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50493361602_5158f7ee71_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2jVVFf3)
Title: Re: River park sunset
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 16, 2020, 03:27:57 am
Excellent shot.
Title: Re: River park sunset
Post by: francois on October 16, 2020, 06:44:30 am
Fiery sky and clouds. Even without a camera, I could enjoy being there and waiting for the sun to go down and disappear on the horizon.
Bravo and thanks again for sharing…