Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on October 14, 2020, 10:38:13 am

Title: Dawn at the beach
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 14, 2020, 10:38:13 am
Having fun with the little Fuji X100V. Almograve beach, SW Portugal.

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=1513

Regards.
Title: Re: Dawn at the beach
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 14, 2020, 10:46:47 am
Beautiful, Paulo. The first image on your blog is the one I enjoyed the most.
Title: Re: Dawn at the beach
Post by: francois on October 14, 2020, 11:33:03 am
Great shots... I like the colors and the long exposures as they seem to convey a very relaxing mood.
Keep being crazy, I like your dawn photos!
Title: Re: Dawn at the beach
Post by: nirpat89 on October 14, 2020, 01:37:27 pm
I like them both, have a particular soft spot for moonrises.  and also the ones on the link.

I wonder why other cameras don't come with this in-built ND filtering.  Isn't it just a matter of adding up exposures - that is how I do in Photoshop without an add-on filter. 

:Niranjan.
Title: Re: Dawn at the beach
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 14, 2020, 06:32:09 pm
Lovely, Paulo. The ones on the blog as well.
Title: Re: Dawn at the beach
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 15, 2020, 03:59:46 am
Thanks Gents.
Title: Re: Dawn at the beach
Post by: David Eckels on October 15, 2020, 08:58:52 am
Yes, lovely, Paulo. Number one is a stunner.
Title: Re: Dawn at the beach
Post by: MattBurt on October 16, 2020, 01:10:11 am
Very nice images. Great color!
Title: Re: Dawn at the beach
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 16, 2020, 03:28:28 am
Thanks David and Matt.
Title: Re: Dawn at the beach
Post by: RSL on October 16, 2020, 10:12:58 am
Well seen, Paulo.