Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on October 07, 2020, 10:45:04 am

Title: Bloom
Post by: RSL on October 07, 2020, 10:45:04 am
.
Title: Re: Bloom
Post by: Rayyan on October 07, 2020, 11:07:09 am

Nice contrast Russ.
Title: Re: Bloom
Post by: degrub on October 07, 2020, 11:51:06 am
I bet that was a hard shot if there was any wind. Just right depth.
On my ipad, there appears a thin halo along the back edges of the flower. Is that a compression artifact ?


Title: Re: Bloom
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 07, 2020, 01:34:15 pm
Nice one, Russ.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Bloom
Post by: RSL on October 07, 2020, 03:27:19 pm
Thanks Rayaan, Frank, and Jeremy.

Framk, I see the halo too. I suspected I might have oversharpened, so I went back to the DNG, which doesn't seem to have the halo. Looks as if the halo came when I converted to .jpeg. I did sharpen a bit, but not much.
Title: Re: Bloom
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 07, 2020, 10:36:02 pm
Nice one, Russ.

Jeremy
I agree.
Title: Re: Bloom
Post by: francois on October 08, 2020, 07:25:14 am
Smooth, creamy shot. I like it a lot, colors also are very nice.
Title: Re: Bloom
Post by: Bob_B on October 08, 2020, 08:45:07 am
Very nice, especially the pastels in the background.