Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 03, 2020, 10:54:58 am
-
Because of a long drought in Eastern Massachusetts, trees are turning color and dropping their leaves much earlier than usual. I got out for a walk in local woods on October 1 and here is a sample of what I saw.
-
And four more:
-
A beautiful time of year, Eric, and you did it proud. I especially like the rock.
-
Eric, delightful to see new images from you. Hope you get an overcast day on your next outing.
-
Thank you Russ and Rajan.
My wife and I are about to head out for another hike today. It's also a bright, sunny day, but there might be some clouds.
-
Fantastic to see images from you! Well seen in challenging conditions.
-
Thanks, Guido.
Yesterday's hike was a fine one, but not as scenic as I had hoped. A short rain the previous day muddied all the fallen leaves, so there wasn't good color. But the hike was good.
-
Thanks, Guido.
Yesterday's hike was a fine one, but not as scenic as I had hoped. A short rain the previous day muddied all the fallen leaves, so there wasn't good color. But the hike was good.
The previous sets were an excellente rendition of autumn and I look forward to the next ones!
Well done, Eric.
-
Thanks, Francois.
-
Eric, one of the pleasures in life I miss.
Just walk amongst the fallen leaves in autumn, hear the rustle of the leaves...and free!
Take care.
-
Thanks, Rayyan. It is a beautiful time of year.
-
The second of the first set is my favourite,... light is bright, yes, but the shadow cast of the leaf edge is for me special.
thanks, reminds me I need to soon walk in my nearby woods.
-
Thanks, Leszek.
-
I like both sets. Thanks for posting them Eric.
-
Thanks, Bob.