Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: langier on September 30, 2020, 02:34:38 pm

Title: Mono County aspen
Post by: langier on September 30, 2020, 02:34:38 pm
I returned to a grove I photographed last year since I missed the fall colors. This time I also took a look up one of the side roads along the way and found new groves to photograph. This year's trip I was a couple of weeks early and I hope to go back in the next few days. The only fly in the ointment is all the smoke from nearby and more distant fires making long shots a challenge though they look neat for b&w landscape work.
Title: Re: Mono County aspen
Post by: RMW on September 30, 2020, 09:12:03 pm
Very fine work.
Title: Re: Mono County aspen
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 01, 2020, 04:19:27 am
Excellent set.
Title: Re: Mono County aspen
Post by: francois on October 01, 2020, 07:11:28 am
Wonderful. I especially love #1 and #3…
Well seen!
Title: Re: Mono County aspen
Post by: guido on October 02, 2020, 06:48:52 am
Those are quite lovely. I especially like the B&W images.
Title: Re: Mono County aspen
Post by: RSL on October 02, 2020, 10:56:18 am
Wonderful. I especially love #1 and #3…
Well seen!

+1
Title: Re: Mono County aspen
Post by: MattBurt on October 02, 2020, 11:41:21 am
Nice. I like those wavy trunks.
Title: Re: Mono County aspen
Post by: Rayyan on October 05, 2020, 10:04:03 am

Lovely bw. I really like the wavy trunks.
As for trees/plants, the only one I recognize with certainty is the date palm.

Stay safe.