Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on September 22, 2020, 10:40:44 am

Title: Splendor in the Grass
Post by: RSL on September 22, 2020, 10:40:44 am
.
Title: Re: Splendor in the Grass
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 22, 2020, 07:11:27 pm
Much better title than "Untitled."   :)
Title: Re: Splendor in the Grass
Post by: francois on September 24, 2020, 08:12:51 am
Survivor or a lonely soul? Whatever, I like it a lot.
Title: Re: Splendor in the Grass
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 25, 2020, 06:24:05 am
Keen eye.
Title: Re: Splendor in the Grass
Post by: nirpat89 on September 25, 2020, 07:19:34 am
Lovely!

Goes to show that sometimes beauty is right under our feet....


:Niranjan.
Title: Re: Splendor in the Grass
Post by: Rayyan on September 25, 2020, 12:36:00 pm

One amongst many? Eh, Russ.

Well seen.

Stay safe.
Title: Re: Splendor in the Grass
Post by: RSL on September 25, 2020, 03:09:48 pm
Thanks all. Actually, I don't know what these gorgeous red blooms are from. They fall quite sparsely from a very large, very perfect, very beautiful river oak, but of course it's not the oak that's producing them. They're obviously from something that attaches itself to the tree, but I can't see the source when I look up into the tree.
Title: Re: Splendor in the Grass
Post by: degrub on September 25, 2020, 07:18:29 pm
Maybe a coral vine