Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rayyan on September 21, 2020, 05:57:26 pm

Title: Traveling North...
Post by: Rayyan on September 21, 2020, 05:57:26 pm
(https://fursan.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p3990676524-6.jpg)

Iceland.
Title: Re: Traveling North...
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 22, 2020, 04:50:02 am
Nice.
Title: Re: Traveling North...
Post by: francois on September 22, 2020, 06:34:19 am
I like it a lot. There's a sense of "travel" with these people. Are they going to school?
Title: Re: Traveling North...
Post by: Bob_B on September 22, 2020, 09:27:21 am
I like it a lot. There's a sense of "travel" with these people. Are they going to school?
+1, the line of walkers adds a dynamic to this beautiful scene
Title: Re: Traveling North...
Post by: RSL on September 22, 2020, 10:11:06 am
It's a fine shot, Rayaan. Pretty obvious that it's not recent.
Title: Re: Traveling North...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 22, 2020, 07:16:42 pm
Very fine image.
Title: Re: Traveling North...
Post by: Sebastrue on March 15, 2022, 11:42:12 am
Gosh, that place seems to be so cold! I got so used to living in warm places that I don't think I'd survive there, lol. The only place in the North that I traveled to was the North Coast of the Dominican Republic, where it's not anything like that place. I went to a Surf camp (https://swellsurfcamp.com/) there, and the only cold I experienced was when we went surfing at six in the morning. However, I'd love to travel to a place like that since I have been dying all my life to see snow. Can you believe it? I have lived my entire life without seeing any snow! I sure hope I'll have the opportunity to see it someday.