Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rayyan on September 21, 2020, 10:22:34 am

Title: looking out...
Post by: Rayyan on September 21, 2020, 10:22:34 am
(https://fursan.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p3990155312-6.jpg)
Title: Re: looking out...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 21, 2020, 01:12:15 pm
You seem to photograph in many exotic places, but what always impresses me is that the human element is laways very expressive.
Title: Re: looking out...
Post by: Rayyan on September 21, 2020, 03:24:41 pm

Eric, I would put it down to luck.
I really don't wait or go purposely looking for a shot with preconceived ' vision '. I don't have any.

I just click what I see.

Take care and thanks.

You seem to photograph in many exotic places, but what always impresses me is that the human element is laways very expressive.
Title: Re: looking out...
Post by: RSL on September 21, 2020, 03:59:46 pm
It's always luck, Rayaan. HCB pointed that out long ago. But he added: "You just have to be receptive. That's all." You're receptive. That's what makes it work.
Title: Re: looking out...
Post by: francois on September 22, 2020, 06:31:28 am
Very enjoyable and I have to agree with Eric…
Title: Re: looking out...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 22, 2020, 07:20:10 pm
It's always luck, Rayaan. HCB pointed that out long ago. But he added: "You just have to be receptive. That's all." You're receptive. That's what makes it work.
And I have to agree with Russ and HCB.