Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on September 20, 2020, 06:37:26 pm
-
Taken 2 days before lockdown in March this year. Sitting on a boulder sheltering from a biting Easterly wind enjoying a touch of watery sunshine with little idea of how the world was about to change. The second image is from slightly further up the valley. Ken
-
Gorgeous shot, Ken.
-
What a great photo.
-
I like the dark mood and the central waterfall is just perfect along with the ominous sky.
-
wonderful image!
-
Masterful!
-
Quite lovely Ken!
-
Quite lovely Ken!
+1.
-
Thanks everyone. I think that I have been a little heavy handed with the sky processing and will have a go at just re-processing that part. Ken
-
Second one is a delight as well. Good stuff.
-
Second one is a delight as well. Good stuff.
Yes, I agree 100%.