Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => Luminous Landscape Video => Topic started by: jacland on September 06, 2020, 05:01:10 pm

Title: Video download
Post by: jacland on September 06, 2020, 05:01:10 pm
Hi,
How can I download videos, as now they are in YouTube format and I cannot see how to download them. Before moving to YouTube format there was an icon on a bottom bar, but it is gone. Any hint?
Regards
P.S.
I put this question earlier in "New video" thread, but for over a week couldn't get any response.
That is why new thread was started.
Title: Re: Video download
Post by: josh.reichmann on September 06, 2020, 09:13:39 pm
Hi,
How can I download videos, as now they are in YouTube format and I cannot see how to download them. Before moving to YouTube format there was an icon on a bottom bar, but it is gone. Any hint?
Regards
P.S.
I put this question earlier in "New video" thread, but for over a week couldn't get any response.
That is why new thread was started.

Hi there,

I meant to reply to your previous request in the other thread. I’ve put the question to our webmaster and will reply here once I can help. Or I’ll have him do so ASAP

Best

Josh

Title: Re: Video download
Post by: RevelationImages on September 23, 2020, 05:22:37 pm
Hi there,

I meant to reply to your previous request in the other thread. I’ve put the question to our webmaster and will reply here once I can help. Or I’ll have him do so ASAP

Best

Josh

Any update on this issue?

Thanks
Robert
Title: Re: Video download
Post by: jacland on September 29, 2020, 03:26:11 pm
Over three weeks have passed and no change regarding video download possibility. Is this the end?
Title: Re: Video download
Post by: josh.reichmann on September 29, 2020, 05:07:05 pm
Over three weeks have passed and no change regarding video download possibility. Is this the end?

Sorry for the wait. Paul our webmaster is working out a way to offer a download button that works directly with our YouTube Pro account.
I’ll respond as soon as he’s solved it.

Appreciated.
Josh
Title: Re: Video download
Post by: RevelationImages on November 12, 2020, 05:42:11 pm
Any update on this issue?  Thanks!
Title: Re: Video download
Post by: josh.reichmann on November 12, 2020, 07:18:14 pm
This should be all fixed now.
Appreciate the patience.


Josh
Title: Re: Video download
Post by: jacland on November 16, 2020, 03:29:38 pm
Hi, actually nothing changed. Maybe I do not know something. Please provide some tips how to proceed with videos download.
Title: Re: Video download
Post by: josh.reichmann on November 18, 2020, 08:24:26 pm
Hi, actually nothing changed. Maybe I do not know something. Please provide some tips how to proceed with videos download.

We are working on a download button for our YouTube videos.
J
Title: Re: Video download
Post by: gchappel on December 12, 2020, 05:47:35 pm
Any news on the download button??
Been here for years, but would enjoy downloading some of the older classics.
thanks
gary
Title: Re: Video download
Post by: greyscale on February 26, 2021, 08:55:56 pm
Josh, still no progress on video downloads???. :(
Title: Re: Video download
Post by: RevelationImages on January 02, 2022, 03:40:23 pm
We are working on a download button for our YouTube videos.
J

Anything to report Josh?  How are things coming with this?