Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on September 04, 2020, 10:46:27 am

Title: The Pond
Post by: RSL on September 04, 2020, 10:46:27 am
.
Title: Re: The Pond
Post by: degrub on September 04, 2020, 12:48:55 pm
very nice vertical composition  and just the right lighting !
Title: Re: The Pond
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 04, 2020, 12:58:40 pm
Good one, Russ. I'd be interested to see closer views of the stumps.

Jeremy
Title: Re: The Pond
Post by: sdwilsonsct on September 04, 2020, 01:07:11 pm
Good one, Russ. I'd be interested to see closer views of the stumps.

+1.
Title: Re: The Pond
Post by: RSL on September 04, 2020, 02:42:49 pm
Thanks all. If the light's decent tomorrow morning I'll try to get you a closeup, Jeremy. Those aren't stumps. They're cypress knees.
Title: Re: The Pond
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 04, 2020, 06:50:36 pm
I like it too.

My first thought was that the knees look like an assembly of  small leprechauns planning some mischief.
Title: Re: The Pond
Post by: Rayyan on September 06, 2020, 01:34:10 pm

Nice one Russ.

Was it damp in there?
Title: Re: The Pond
Post by: RSL on September 06, 2020, 03:05:47 pm
It's always damp when I go out at the crack of dawn in Florida, Rayyan. I don't walk far, probably a total of a mile and a half or so, but I come back soaked to the skin.