Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Robert Roaldi on September 01, 2020, 08:35:19 am

Title: Short funny film about bathroom panic
Post by: Robert Roaldi on September 01, 2020, 08:35:19 am
Here is a film short about the horrors of office bathrooms, https://vimeo.com/450942058 (https://vimeo.com/450942058).

Alert: presence of scatalogical humour, the sensitive should not watch.
Title: Re: Short funny film about bathroom panic
Post by: Peter McLennan on September 01, 2020, 11:41:04 am
Excellent! Especially the sound track. Thanks!
Title: Re: Short funny film about bathroom panic
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 01, 2020, 01:28:25 pm
Very good. Well worth a breakout from the "touch of humor" thread.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Short funny film about bathroom panic
Post by: MattBurt on September 01, 2020, 01:48:30 pm
Ha ha! Another reason to enjoy working from home.
I would have missed this in the touch of humor thread. Last couple of looks there have been so unfunny I've written it off.
Title: Re: Short funny film about bathroom panic
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 01, 2020, 05:01:48 pm
Ha ha! Another reason to enjoy working from home.
I would have missed this in the touch of humor thread. Last couple of looks there have been so unfunny I've written it off.

Have a look at my last post there. Some people enjoyed it.

Jeremy