Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on August 29, 2020, 03:46:23 am
-
Ljósártungur. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2020/08/29/ljosartungur/)
-
This is serenity! So very nice.
-
Beautiful, Rajan. Perfect timing with the fog and the sun. Bravo!
-
Lovely, and the sweeter for being transient.
Jeremy
-
This is serenity! So very nice.
+1 that is what i thought when i saw it:
then i thought: the wind will be force- not so serene... am i right?
-
Ephemeral beauty… I love it!
-
As usual, Rajan. Superb.
-
This is serenity! So very nice.
+1.
-
Stunningly beautiful. I love it.
-
+15...it's beauty
-
Beautiful, Rajan. Perfect timing with the fog and the sun. Bravo!
As Russ said...
Best regards
Erik
-
Thank you, gentlemen.
-
Rajan.
Congratulations !
Richard
-
Very nice image
-
Stunningly beautiful. I love it.
Indeed.