Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on August 22, 2020, 11:44:21 pm
-
Another foray into infrared using the N72 Hoya filter
-
Good one.
-
Interesting. Windy, too?
-
Reminds me of a TV program on early at sunrise that had religious content decades ago. They always had a scene like that. Nice work.
-
Quite windy and the exposure times with this method are generally 30-45 seconds
-
Good one.
+1.
-
It is a good one, Chris. And you have no idea how tempted I was to correct the double "n" in the original title!
Jeremy
-
:D Good one, Chris.
-
But a "shiny day" is so common, while a "shinny" one really makes you thinnk! ;D
-
I tried to change it in the title but it doesn't change if you responded first...oh well. And yes, it was bright, and it was shiny and the sun contributed to all of the end result.
-
OK, now I've corrected it in my own comment (although "shinny" doe have a certain something, don't you think?
;)
-
Indeed it doe, Eric, indeed it doe. ;)
-
Oh, just wait until one of yu mispels a werd...reveng is mine sayeth me
-
"reveng?"
-
Aye doe reveng inn enny weigh aye chuse!
-
:D :D :D 8)
-
I shall...and I can't believe I missed that edit. I'll blame it on Covid brain.
-
So it must be a "Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows." ;D