Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: maddogmurph on August 22, 2020, 04:02:11 am

Title: Flying Machines
Post by: maddogmurph on August 22, 2020, 04:02:11 am
Flossie. I wish you could fly more places.

When I didn't own one, I just thought they were annoying. Now I can't understand why they are so limited in use. The content these little machines create is top notch.
Title: Re: Flying Machines
Post by: maddogmurph on August 22, 2020, 04:03:09 am
I could post 50 of these...
Title: Re: Flying Machines
Post by: maddogmurph on August 22, 2020, 04:03:41 am
Last two for now. Probably more to come. Why not...
Title: Re: Flying Machines
Post by: Bob_B on August 22, 2020, 06:51:04 am
Sweet series! I could spend days looking at these photos, with their mesmerizing patterns. Nice work.
Title: Re: Flying Machines
Post by: RSL on August 22, 2020, 08:09:52 am
+1
Title: Re: Flying Machines
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 22, 2020, 12:02:28 pm
Me too.

I greatly prefer the ones that don't look like any familiar reality.
Title: Re: Flying Machines
Post by: langier on August 22, 2020, 10:30:34 pm
Well done, Mad Dog!
Title: Re: Flying Machines
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 22, 2020, 11:45:20 pm
Splendid shots!
Title: Re: Flying Machines
Post by: Peter McLennan on August 23, 2020, 12:34:45 am
Factory Butte has only been (barely) better realized by none other than you. 
Superb as usual, Maddog.  If anyone deserves a drone it's you and Rajan.
Title: Re: Flying Machines
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 23, 2020, 05:45:55 am
Nice set.
Title: Re: Flying Machines
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 23, 2020, 12:58:09 pm
On the second last one, why didn't you lower the drone and put the entire cliff face in the frame? That light is to die for.

Beautiful set, at any rate.
Title: Re: Flying Machines
Post by: RSL on August 23, 2020, 02:52:08 pm
+1
Title: Re: Flying Machines
Post by: francois on August 24, 2020, 04:12:15 am
Breath-taking shapes, lines and colors… It's a pleasure for the eyes.