Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on August 21, 2020, 03:46:01 am
-
Taken during a foggy dawn near my house in Longueira, Alentejo coast of Portugal.
More here: https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=1360
Regards.
-
A good thing that you decided to head out very early with your camera.
Very nice shots!
-
+1. Love the first one.
-
Love these! Especially the sheep.
-
You have catched the morning atmosphere - well done.
-
Thanks gents, have a nice weekend.
-
Both very nice.
I also vote for the sheep as my favorite.
-
Both very nice.
I also vote for the sheep as my favorite.
+1
And the colour rendition of the shot with the sheep in it, looks absolutely perfect.
Dave
-
The first.
-
They are both nice Paulo, but as others have said, the sheep are just beautiful!
-
Great shot of the sheep in perfect light.
-
Both of these are excellent shots but the sheep are really cute! ;)
-
Both very nice.
I also vote for the sheep as my favorite.
+1
-
I like the first one too, Paulo!
Lovely.