Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: David Eckels on August 20, 2020, 09:22:12 am

Title: Eastern Panorama
Post by: David Eckels on August 20, 2020, 09:22:12 am
Thought I'd try a monotone sunrise. I love monsoon season here in Arizona.
Title: Re: Eastern Panorama
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 20, 2020, 11:25:43 am
Wow!
I like it!
Title: Re: Eastern Panorama
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 21, 2020, 03:43:48 am
Excellent.
Title: Re: Eastern Panorama
Post by: guido on August 21, 2020, 05:42:10 am
Pretty stunning image David! Well seen and processed.
Title: Re: Eastern Panorama
Post by: Bob_B on August 21, 2020, 08:14:08 am
+1 those sun rays are out of this world great.
Title: Re: Eastern Panorama
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 22, 2020, 11:47:42 pm
Wonderful, David
Title: Re: Eastern Panorama
Post by: David Eckels on August 23, 2020, 08:37:08 am
Eric, Paulo, guido, Bob, thank you for your generous comments!