Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on August 18, 2020, 10:55:54 am

Title: Light Breaks Whee No Sun Shines
Post by: RSL on August 18, 2020, 10:55:54 am
See Dylan Thomas on the same subject...
Title: Re: Light Breaks Whee No Sun Shines
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 18, 2020, 02:04:31 pm
I like it.

And a book of Dylan Thomas's poetry helped get me out of a deep depression when I was in college. I have reread the entire book recently. It's fine stuff.
Title: Re: Light Breaks Whee No Sun Shines
Post by: RSL on August 18, 2020, 02:29:01 pm
Thanks, Eric. As an Anglican priest -- a friend -- once said to me about Dylan Thomas: "He was a very naughty man."

Yes. He was. But he also was a hell of a poet.
Title: Re: Light Breaks Whee No Sun Shines
Post by: RSL on August 18, 2020, 03:09:58 pm
Eric, you might enjoy some of this: http://www.russ-lewis.com/Poetry/index.html