Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on August 17, 2020, 09:41:03 am

Title: Little Feather in the Dew
Post by: RSL on August 17, 2020, 09:41:03 am
.
Title: Re: Little Feather in the Dew
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 17, 2020, 11:02:13 am
Another well-done.
Did you crawl on your belly to get this one? I'm still a few years younger than you, but I do find it hard to get down close to the ground for photos.
Title: Re: Little Feather in the Dew
Post by: RSL on August 17, 2020, 02:26:55 pm
Thanks, Eric. No, were I to get on the ground I’d be out of luck. First, my jeans would be soaked through, and second I’d never be able to get back up. I use my Pen-F on the river a lot of the time and the monitor will flip out and swing in place for horizontal or vertical framing. With the monitor out I can hold the camera close to the ground. This was one of those cases. Same with the web over in Morning Walk.
Title: Re: Little Feather in the Dew
Post by: Rayyan on August 19, 2020, 03:32:30 pm

I like this Russ.

The contrast between the gentler feather and the coarser grass blades. Nice.
Nice shade of green too!
Title: Re: Little Feather in the Dew
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 20, 2020, 04:04:55 am
Another nice one.
Title: Re: Little Feather in the Dew
Post by: rabanito on August 20, 2020, 12:34:53 pm
Another well-done.
Did you crawl on your belly to get this one? I'm still a few years younger than you, but I do find it hard to get down close to the ground for photos.
Hahaha you old people ...
I always carry a monopod, but not for the camera. It helps me to get up   ;)