Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: epines on August 16, 2020, 01:40:06 pm

Title: Now $3995: Hasselblad H5D-50 kit (CCD). Great condition.
Post by: epines on August 16, 2020, 01:40:06 pm
Selling my gorgeous Hasselblad H5D-50 (CCD) camera + back with 27,408 actuations. I'm the original owner; bought it new from Samy's in L.A. Works perfectly and is in great condition. Sensor is flawless, the camera overall is cosmetically in great condition. Never dropped, always stored in a padded case.

This is the 37x49 CCD sensor. I'm aware of the advantages of CMOS, but it's true that CCD has a different look. I find CCD color and depth to be richer and truer.

This back is also great on tech cameras, and it can be powered with standard Sony batteries (I'm selling the Hasselblad battery adapter in a separate post). I've used it plenty on an Alpa with great results. Read a getdpi post about its performance here:
https://www.getdpi.com/forum/medium-...e-tell-us.html

Priced at USD $3995 + 3% PayPal + shipping.

DM me or email: [email protected].
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad H5D-50 kit (CCD). Great condition.
Post by: epines on August 16, 2020, 01:41:02 pm
More photos:

Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad H5D-50 kit (CCD). Great condition.
Post by: epines on August 16, 2020, 01:41:27 pm
Two more:
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad H5D-50 kit (CCD). Great condition.
Post by: epines on August 23, 2020, 03:45:04 pm
Bump
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad H5D-50 kit (CCD). Great condition.
Post by: epines on August 25, 2020, 01:21:59 pm
Let's make it $4195 + 3% PayPal + shipping. It's a truly great kit.
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad H5D-50 kit (CCD). Great condition.
Post by: epines on September 12, 2020, 01:02:45 pm
Last price reduction before going to auction. Priced at $3995 + 3% PayPal + shipping.