Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chairman Bill on August 15, 2020, 05:33:43 am
-
A misty morning on the Quantock Hills, Somerset
-
Yessir, that is a winner!
-
Fantastic mood, a bit scary with this fog…
Well done.
-
I like B/W and Color ones.
Thierry
-
Yessir, that is a winner!
+1
-
Fantastic mood, a bit scary with this fog…
Well done.
Totally agree :)
Dave
-
Terrific!
I can see the goblins and ghosts wandering around in there.
-
Stunning, Bill.
Jeremy
-
Thanks, all, for the positive comments. Much appreciated.
-
That's a beauty.
-
A misty morning on the Quantock Hills, Somerset
Worthy to make a large print!
great atmosphere! & great digital handling of the image. It seems you live in/near a beautiful forest seeing your images...
I would recommend to post less large images and less heavy..+ a clear copyright notice - perhaps on the image)
I see ( in the metadata ) you use the Z7 and the kit zoom- indeed a good combination.
BW also very nice indeed; but the colours are wonderful.
-
Simply superb. You have really mastered these trees.
-
Excellent! Looking at the b&w I think I prefer those but it’s a close call.
-
Beautiful image.
mark
-
Wow. Extraordinary---This composition has all the aesthetic virtues: great internal complexity within a tight, coherent unity. Congratulations.
David V. Ward, Ph. D.
David V. Ward Fine Art Photography
-
Fantastic.