Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Les Sparks on August 13, 2020, 11:45:04 am

Title: New Focus Magic
Post by: Les Sparks on August 13, 2020, 11:45:04 am
I got an e-mail from Focus Magic announcing that version 5 was now available. It's a free download for those who purchased Focus Magic in the past. I've only used it a couple of times and it seems to work well.
Les
Title: Re: New Focus Magic
Post by: Bart_van_der_Wolf on August 13, 2020, 12:34:52 pm
I got an e-mail from Focus Magic announcing that version 5 was now available. It's a free download for those who purchased Focus Magic in the past. I've only used it a couple of times and it seems to work well.

Yes, it's looking good.
Title: Re: New Focus Magic
Post by: John Hollenberg on August 13, 2020, 01:15:52 pm
Is there anything different/improved in the new version or just changed the version number?

Edit:  Sounds like there is:  https://www.focusmagic.com/support/whats-new/version-5-0/
Title: Re: New Focus Magic
Post by: kers on August 13, 2020, 01:33:09 pm
It uses all the CPU cores to the max ; means 1995% use on my 10 core i9 intel.

too bad:
One basic thing it still can't do:  is being part of a batch action.