Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: bobfriedman on August 08, 2020, 05:56:22 pm
-
Nikon D850 ,Zeiss Milvus 35mm f/1.4
1/40s f/8.0 at 35.0mm iso100
(https://pbase.com/bobfriedman/image/170935468/original.jpg)
-
Very nice.
-
+1
-
+2
-
I'll go for +3.
-
Nice image. I would consider cropping a bit of the top until you reach your first set of clouds. I would also play with cropping a drop of the bottom.
mark
-
Nice image. I would consider cropping a bit of the top until you reach your first set of clouds. I would also play with cropping a drop of the bottom.
mark
both top and bottom suggested crop sounds very reasonable to me. what do you think?
(https://pbase.com/image/170949851/original.jpg)
-
While both are nice, I like this last version best. The landscape seems wider and the eyes stay on the important elements like the shack and the clouds…
-
While both are nice, I like this last version best. The landscape seems wider and the eyes stay on the important elements like the shack and the clouds…
I agree.
-
I think that with the crop the shack has greater presence -- which I like.
mark