Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Mark Nadler on August 07, 2020, 02:10:32 am

Title: Arizona Sunset
Post by: Mark Nadler on August 07, 2020, 02:10:32 am
Comments welcomed.

Mark
Title: Re: Arizona Sunset
Post by: francois on August 07, 2020, 08:30:00 am
Very nice shot with all the saguaros in the shadow…
Just curious, where is it? Gates Pass features a similar scenery and a good place for sunset shots (to be honest, Arizona has plenty of superb place for sunsets and sunrises)
Title: Re: Arizona Sunset
Post by: Mark Nadler on August 07, 2020, 03:24:43 pm
francois, I know I took the picture in the southern part of the state.  But, where?  Pick a dirt road and drive until the potholes are large enough to swallow up your Jeep and you will be there.

Mark
Title: Re: Arizona Sunset
Post by: francois on August 08, 2020, 08:46:52 am
Thanks for the info. Actually, I asked because I remembered that Gates Pass was an easy accessible place (no dirt road) and there's often a cooler breeze at sunset. Anyway, it's a pleasing image.