Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on July 31, 2020, 10:15:06 am

Title: The Fungus of the Field
Post by: RSL on July 31, 2020, 10:15:06 am
.
Title: Re: The Fungus of the Field
Post by: PeterAit on July 31, 2020, 11:00:58 am
Nicely done - I particularly like the dew drops on the grass.
Title: Re: The Fungus of the Field
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 31, 2020, 11:04:02 am
Good portrait of that happy couple.
Title: Re: The Fungus of the Field
Post by: David Eckels on July 31, 2020, 11:19:03 am
I like the simplicity of this.
Title: Re: The Fungus of the Field
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 01, 2020, 06:33:47 am
Great photo, there is a tenderness to it.
Title: Re: The Fungus of the Field
Post by: Rayyan on August 01, 2020, 07:09:12 am
 Very nice Russ.
Early riser?

Take care.
Title: Re: The Fungus of the Field
Post by: RSL on August 01, 2020, 09:43:41 am
Thanks all. And, yes, Rayyan. I try to be on the river by 0700. Don't always make it. But I'm gradually going to have to delay until a bit later when the sun actually rises. It was overcast when I made this shot.