Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: William Walker on July 29, 2020, 01:13:59 pm

Title: The Kasteelberg.
Post by: William Walker on July 29, 2020, 01:13:59 pm
I have not posted here for a while, but we had some lovely light out today and I am quite happy with this effort.

I am keen to know what you think.

Many thanks
William
Title: Re: The Kasteelberg.
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on July 29, 2020, 01:53:19 pm
I think the light is indeed lovely, and I like the effect of the clouds being only to the left.

Jeremy
Title: Re: The Kasteelberg.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 29, 2020, 02:18:32 pm
Very lovely indeed.


Welcome back, William!
Title: Re: The Kasteelberg.
Post by: RSL on July 29, 2020, 02:42:31 pm
+1
Title: Re: The Kasteelberg.
Post by: kers on July 29, 2020, 02:51:52 pm
looks good!
I can see the corona coming!

Title: Re: The Kasteelberg.
Post by: William Walker on August 01, 2020, 03:18:49 am
Thank you to all who commented, as always, I value your opinions!
Title: Re: The Kasteelberg.
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on August 01, 2020, 05:21:50 am
Very lovely indeed.


Welcome back, William!

+1