Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on July 24, 2020, 09:47:22 am

Title: First Light 2
Post by: RSL on July 24, 2020, 09:47:22 am
.
Title: Re: First Light 2
Post by: David Eckels on July 24, 2020, 02:03:21 pm
Nothing like first light!
Title: Re: First Light 2
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on July 24, 2020, 02:04:25 pm
I am definitely liking where you are going with this type of shot Russ, although the very darks are showing as a little blocked up on my screen, but that's probably due to the JPG compression etc, but other than that I am really enjoying the abstract reality of it.

Good 'un Russ  :)

Dave
Title: Re: First Light 2
Post by: RSL on July 24, 2020, 02:28:34 pm
Thanks David and Dave. It's what I have to work with -- first thing in the morning. One of these days I'll be able to get back to street.