Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: IPDOUGLAS on July 19, 2020, 06:24:02 pm

Title: Camera to Print & Screen (C2PS) Videos Missing?
Post by: IPDOUGLAS on July 19, 2020, 06:24:02 pm
A question to the admins really.  Having paid my membership I find the first series of videos I wish to view are missing?

The title of the videos is "Camera to Print & Screen (C2PS)"

Can anyone locate these or fix the broken link?

cheers
Ian
Title: Re: Camera to Print & Screen (C2PS) Videos Missing?
Post by: HarveyM43 on July 22, 2020, 02:07:41 pm
They were present in May, not sure what happened to them since.
Here's a thread in the Videos section from last year asking the same question about their precursor:
https://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=130745.0
Title: Re: Camera to Print & Screen (C2PS) Videos Missing?
Post by: Garnick on July 22, 2020, 07:57:35 pm
Hi Ian,

I have the 24 video version of the first Camera to Print series.  And as you will notice, it is Camera to Print, not Camera to Print & Screen.  I'm not sure this is the one you're looking for, but just thought I'd let you know that it does still exist and it lives on my hard drive.  If you cannot find it elsewhere and if Josh gives the OK I can send the vids to you.

Title: Re: Camera to Print & Screen (C2PS) Videos Missing?
Post by: IPDOUGLAS on July 23, 2020, 04:15:14 am
Hello Garnick,
            Thanks for your reply.  Definitely Camera to Print & Screen please see following link  Camera to Print & Screen (https://luminous-landscape.com/camera-to-print-screen-introduction/)

cheers
Ian
Title: Re: Camera to Print & Screen (C2PS) Videos Missing?
Post by: Garnick on July 23, 2020, 08:22:26 am
Hello Garnick,
            Thanks for your reply.  Definitely Camera to Print & Screen please see following link  Camera to Print & Screen (https://luminous-landscape.com/camera-to-print-screen-introduction/)

cheers
Ian

I believe the Camera to Print & Screen was the updated version of the Camera to Print series.  But your request got me searching and viewing some of the older videos with Michael and Jeffe, which was after all a rather emotional journey. 

Gary