Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: armand on July 18, 2020, 02:11:37 pm

Title: Flooded
Post by: armand on July 18, 2020, 02:11:37 pm
High levels in Michigan-Huron Lakes led to some coastal flooding


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p3933826792-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p3933826796-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p3933826787-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p3933826790-5.jpg)
Title: Re: Flooded
Post by: sdwilsonsct on July 19, 2020, 10:42:49 am
#4 I like. #2 is good, too.
Title: Re: Flooded
Post by: armand on July 19, 2020, 08:41:27 pm
#4 I like. #2 is good, too.

Thank you
Title: Re: Flooded
Post by: francois on July 20, 2020, 05:57:14 am
I like this set but would lean toward #3 for my favorite. It's very busy but I like it a lot.
Title: Re: Flooded
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 20, 2020, 09:33:22 am
Good set.
I'll vote for #2.
(Anyone for #1?)
Title: Re: Flooded
Post by: armand on July 21, 2020, 06:32:35 pm
Thank you!

Francois, it was a very appealing scene but as you probably know it is difficult to translate into a good picture.


Few more

(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p3933826789-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p3933826788-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p3936424047-5.jpg)
Title: Re: Flooded
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 22, 2020, 11:16:30 am
In this new set the second one works best for me. The isolation adds to the mood.
Title: Re: Flooded
Post by: armand on July 22, 2020, 11:37:25 am
Thanks Eric!

That was my first shot of these series, the light was really good.


Another more minimalist shot

(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p3936917627-5.jpg)