Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: IQ84 on July 15, 2020, 12:38:03 pm

Title: FS: Phase One/SK 35mm Blue Ring Lens $3000
Post by: IQ84 on July 15, 2020, 12:38:03 pm
The IQ3 100 back and XF body are sold, only the blue ring 35mm lens is still available.

35mm lens: $3000

I am based in California, I can work with you for your preferred shipping/delivery method.

Message me for more pictures, they seem to be too large for the allowed attachment limit.
Title: Re: FS: IQ3 100/ XF/ 35mm Lens - Low Price
Post by: kawa on July 20, 2020, 11:26:42 am
Sold?
Title: Re: FS: IQ3 100/ XF/ 35mm Lens - Low Price
Post by: The View on August 05, 2020, 01:06:06 am
I'm based in California and the XF / IQ3 combination is one of the setups I have in mind.

Is the set still available?