Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chairman Bill on July 12, 2020, 08:26:49 am

Title: Seven Sisters & Neowise
Post by: Chairman Bill on July 12, 2020, 08:26:49 am
Up at daft o'clock this morning to get some photos of the Neowise comet, here seen in the company of some members of the Seven Sisters, a notable stand of Beech on the Quantock Hills, Somerset.
Title: Re: Seven Sisters & Neowise
Post by: RSL on July 12, 2020, 10:08:08 am
Good shooting, Bill, especially #1.
Title: Re: Seven Sisters & Neowise
Post by: rabanito on July 12, 2020, 06:05:25 pm
Good shooting, Bill, especially #1.
I agree.
And I love the datail in the shadows of the trees
Title: Re: Seven Sisters & Neowise
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 12, 2020, 10:36:58 pm
I'm partial to the second. It's easier to find the comet there, at least for my tired old eyes.
Title: Re: Seven Sisters & Neowise
Post by: francois on July 13, 2020, 04:23:54 am
Beautiful night images and the comet is really a plus!
Title: Re: Seven Sisters & Neowise
Post by: Bob_B on July 13, 2020, 07:51:38 am
Beautiful night images and the comet is really a plus!

I agree: beautiful images
Title: Re: Seven Sisters & Neowise
Post by: Chairman Bill on July 13, 2020, 09:31:27 am
Thanks everyone, for the positive comments. Much appreciated.