Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on July 12, 2020, 06:28:07 am

Title: Some panoramas
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 12, 2020, 06:28:07 am
Around the area near Cabo Sardão, SW Portugal.

More here:

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=1311

Regards.
Title: Re: Some panoramas
Post by: RSL on July 12, 2020, 08:26:29 am
Lovely shot, Paulo.
Title: Re: Some panoramas
Post by: sdwilsonsct on July 12, 2020, 10:24:38 am
I like the engaging rock texture and how it contrasts with the soft sky.
Title: Re: Some panoramas
Post by: Cornfield on July 12, 2020, 02:06:03 pm
I like the shot as it works so well as a pano.  I would certainly remove the building rooftop top left as it draws the viewer's eye away from the subject.
Title: Re: Some panoramas
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 13, 2020, 03:55:36 am
Thank you gents.